It’s been too long since I’ve done another kitchen sink post, and the amazing links have been piling up!
- An all-in-one mudroom organizer. From Strawser & Smith, found on Remodelista.com It seems like the most important thing for containing the growing clutter of any family is a big mudroom! (I learned this word from my E. Coast InLaws–we don’t have much mud in California–but now I like to use it often as I can.)
- Gold buttercream frosting. Now I am on the hunt for the food coloring or whatever it is that does this. Found on This is Glamorous.
- You + Me card For sale on Terrain = clever.
- This Market Bag. Has captured my imagination… even though I have literally dozens of re-usable bags that collapse nicely into nothing and that I can carry with me all the time…. grocery stores here in HK charge for bags, which I have to say has made me better at remembering! What I like about this bag is it looks like something the MR. wouldn’t mind carrying… and it’s also part of Bangladesh-based sustainability project. Found in Rue Mag’s FAB third issue.
By the way ladies, Apolis ships internationally and they have some other cool looks for Male V-Day gifts.
- Bookends. As you all know I work for Minted so I look at beautiful invitations all day long and as you also probably know I am kind of obsessed with bookshelves and am trying to learn how to make them look good, so I just loved this recent Save the Date entry from Jennifer Wick. It will be for sale soon!
- Felix Doolittle. I gave their personalized labels to many of my foodie friends over Christmas–has come out with four different really fun Valentine’s Day boxes filled with notes and 10 stickers so you can send love to your loves throughout the year. I am waiting for them to hopefully go on sale post-2/14!
- Read: Why Americans don’t travel
- If you don’t already know: Everyone is freaking out about Groupon’s Tibet Superbowl ad. I am so happy for the Packers and my Madison-based, season tix holding grandparents who are beyond overyjoyed. The Mr. enjoyed the game at the American club with about 300 other business guys blackberrying away on Monday morning… although my childhood dog’s name was Packer, I stayed home and worked, but checked my Twitter feed regularly.
- Wonder why locals have a bad impression of us expats: Check out this video of the Australian football team partying in LKF. Thanks Maddie for the link!
- MUST read for bloggers: Blogging and Jealousy. Thank you Marta for writing this and not only knowing just how I feel, but how to make me feel better!